The AC1 series was created in the wind tunnel. Sculpted from high-modulus carbon fiber and advanced alloy, its SFT2 tube design technology provides wind-cheating performance in a stiff and responsive platform. The AC1 series is perfect for tight criteriums, or hilly road races.
Aerodynamics is not just for straight-line time trials and triathlons. In fact, as speed increases, the drag coefficient increases exponentially. In other words, the faster you go, the harder it is to go even faster. So think about that next time you stand on those pedals and mash; your AC1 could be helping you more than you think.
Limited Edition Aero is build is equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2.
High-Modulus Continuous Fiber Frame Technology (CFFT) is a process by which the full-length carbon strands run throughout the bicycle for increased strength while decreasing weight.
- Size: L
- Year: 2017
- Frame: BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-800 Carbon-fiber
- Front Fork: BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-800 Carbon-fiber
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11 Speed
- Shift Lever: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11 Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11 Speed
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheels: Vision Metron 55
- Tires: Hutchison Fusion 25c
- Brakes Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace
- Handlebar: Vision Metron 5d
- Stem: Integrated stem and bar
- Headset: FSA
- Seatpost: Blue Aero
- Saddle: Fizik Airone
- Pedals: N/A
- Extras: N/A
- Weight: 17lbs
Email or call with questions or purchase inquires