Blue Triad SP Carbon
We bought a run of Blue Triad SP carbon tri bikes at closeout and are offering them to you guys at some incredible pricing. These are $2,300 bikes we are selling for $1,700! Brand new carbon tri bike at that price? Yes sir!
Just sold two more so only 2 left! Give us a call or come by the shop and check these out if you are interested.
The Triad SP is Blue’s entry-level carbon triathlon bike. The main frame design remains unchanged from the SL & EX meaning you still benefit from Blue’s aerodynamic and fit expertise. A conventional fork and stem assembly, medium grade carbon blend, and cost-conscious parts mean you have an enviable bike, and can still afford all that other gear you will need to get started.
- Year: 2016
- Size: two (2) Smalls
- Frameset: BLUE-TECH High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon-fiber
- Wheels: Aerus Quantum AL-30 Clincher Rim: 30mm depth
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Crankset FSA Omega Compact 50-34
- Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Brakes: Front: TRP R870; Rear TRP 822
- Brake Levers: TEKTRO TL-720
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Seatpost: Aerus 76° / 80° Dual Position
- Handlebar: Profile Design T2 Aero Bars
- Stem: Aerus Alloy
Email or call with questions or purchase inquires.