2016 Shop Kit Ordering Now Available
If you missed the order window for a Cannon Cyclery shop kit last year (or want a second one), you now have a chance to fix that. Ordering is underway. Road and, new this year, Tri kits are available.
And your purchase of kits this year supports two great organizations:
This year we will be donating $5 from every road kit purchased to Pass Them Like You Love Them. Our friend Meghan Degan started the movement to spread awareness and it has been awesome to watch it grow.
We will also be donating $5 from every tri kit purchased to the Kyle Pease Foundation. Brent and Kyle continue to do amazing things and the number of athletes supported and events continues to increase!
Kit is essentially the same as last year. Yellow for the guys and pink for the ladies.
- The kits are being done through Castelli again. You can order directly through our special Castelli website with the button below. You can use same login you used last year when ordering. They will ship all kits to us when ready and we will let you guys know and you can pick them up at the shop.
- Road Fit kit is now at the shop and Tri Kit will be here next week, but both will ONLY be here for a couple weeks
- Come by and try on the kit to determine your size
- Kits are unique checkerboard and highly visible with florescent yellow or pink incorporated
- We also highlight many of the companies/organizations/clubs that we support and that support us
- Mens – Road Kit: Jersey $70 — Bibshort – $82
- Mens – Tri Kit: Top – $60 — Short – $75
- Womens – Road Kit: Jersey – $70 — Short – $75
- Womens – Tri Kit: Top – $60 — Short – $75
We only have the fit kits for about 2 weeks! You must come by before May 21st if you want to physically try on the jersey and bibs or shorts.
We would love to have you sporting one of these on your next ride so make sure and come by over the next couple weeks and get yours ordered.